Tuesday 1 February 2011

INSPIRERING DAYS









































Remember my inspiration wall. Right now I am working on some new
patterns for fall 2011.
Buy the way I am looking forward to some inspirering days to come
this week, fashion week is running and at the same time the product
fair Formland are taking place.
It all starts tonight for me were I am going to KUR11 arranged by the
Danish Crafts. On friday I am going to see the show of WOOD WOOD
and sunday I will pay the Formland fair a visit.

7 comments:

Meyer-Lavigne said...

Beautiful, beautiful, especially the first one.

RATZER said...

top or buttom ?

Charlotte kaae said...

Jeg er da bare helt vild med den nederste brune med det røde... når jeg tænker hjem til... ;-)

ellers er det midterste meget rå grafiske røde (det der er bygget op i tern)... SUPER fedt...

Glæder mig meget til at se, hvad der kommer ud af din inspirationstavle... denne gang...

Inger Marie said...

Super fin blog, som jeg netop har opdaget!

RATZER said...

@ Inger Rie - tak og i lige måde ;)

@ Charlotte, dejligt med kommentarer, er meget enig.

underwerket / Lisa Grue said...

Jeg er vild med disse tavler meget inspirerende. See you on friday

www.finelittleday.com said...

Made me think of a drawing I did a couple of years ago:
http://www.lula.se/category/illustration/illustration-by-elisabeth-dunker/page/21

This so much nicer though. Looking forward to see more!